Monday, December 13, 2010

Just the Beginning

It's been a month since my last post and I am sure I don't need to tell you where I have been or what I have been doing... LOL. You can only imagine. I have tried almost every week to post something but "someone" or something always needs my attention. :-) Well I said that today - it being Sunday especially - I would make SURE I took time out to say - All is well and we are just getting started...

On Sunday, December 5th @ 9:36pm, my life as I knew it changed forever. When they put that little person on your chest for the first time - it is true - you DO forget the previous 21 hours of labor. Yes I said 21 hours. But I wouldn't say that was consistent hours. Labor contractions were off and on and believe it or not, I only pushed for 30 minutes but that is for another blog. :-)

But back to life as I knew it and it changing forever... It has been a whirlwind but all good! I am sleepy right now, so I will make this quick. Ethan Grady (his formal name - also for another blog) is a sweet, sweet, sweet and I can't wait for each of you to meet him. I plan to put pictures up soon as well but he is changing so rapidly sometimes I want time to just stand still for a minute but I know he has to grow up - as did I. I am looking forward to that as well.

So I just wanted to let you know that I am here and wanted to touch base. Again, I'll post pictures soon and update the blog again with more info. But right now... its night night time :-)

Until then....
Marcia

2 comments:

  1. So glad to know you all are well. I can't wait to come and pinch Ethan's little cheeks. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night, night little Ethan! :-)

    ReplyDelete