Sunday, June 27, 2010

A new study to reveal Baby G's gender

Tests will confirm 'boy' or 'girl'

Hello Hello Hello! It's been a good week! I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. I heard the heart beat again - which I might add is quite surreal. It was a STRONG heartbeat that I was happy to hear. I tell you, the time between those monthly visits can really wreak havoc on your mind, especially until you start to feel the baby move (which I have not yet). But I am managing to get through it :-)

The doctor said all was looking good so far and we set an actual date for the 3D ultrasound and to find out the Baby G's gender. July 15th is the Big Day so be on the lookout for the post that will come after that. You still have time to place your vote on the ballot box to the right of the post. So far Girl is winning. I knew I liked you all for a reason - as they say "GREAT MINDS think alike"! :-)

Well this will be a short post. Not much happened last week.. it was pretty quiet for me and Baby G. But I am sure things will "kick in" (pun intended) over the next couple of weeks. Until then... we're off to get some sleep!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. July 15th....that's going to be a GREAT week all around! Counting down the days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We will have to celebrate ALL of the occasions! :-)

    ReplyDelete