Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Date To Remember

Upcoming milestones create exciting month for Expectant Mom

Since I just posted on Wednesday, this one will be short and sweet. Today is Sunday August 1st. I love it when a month starts on Sunday or Monday. For some reason, I feel like I can start over or begin something I need or want to do with a clean slate. But even more than that, August is my favorite month of the year!

This Friday, August 6th - I will turn 35! It's considered a semi-big birthday to some and just another day to others. But EVERY Birthday to me is GREAT! I love birthdays and really don't understand why some people don't like to celebrate them. I love my birthday and I love to celebrate others on their birthdays. I try to remember EVERYONE's birthday. I love to call them on their day and they have no clue how I remembered. I hope that makes them feel very special and that makes me happy! But back to MY day or my month should I say :-) August is not only my birth month but on August 11th I will celebrate my wedding anniversary as well. My mom's birthday is on the 13th. I have several friends who share August birthdays and anniversaries, so it's just a good month.

In addition to all those birthdays, I get to see my little bundle again. I go for another 3-D ultrasound on August 24th to get more pics of his nose and his face, just to insure that all is developing well. I am not worried about that. I am just excited to be able to see him again and he will be much bigger and stronger which will be so cool to see.

So as always, August is going to be an exciting month for me. Lots of things and people to celebrate and I am looking forward to it. I hope your month will be just as exciting and I know for some who follow this blog - it will be, with birthdays and anniversaries to celebrate as well!

Until next week.....
Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Of course August is a strong second behind JULY... I hate we won't b there for ur bday, but I know we'll talk on that day!

    ReplyDelete