Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Second Look

Baby G makes an appearance for the second time

I made it! It's still Sunday right? :-) This will be short and sweet - not much has happened this week. Baby G is very active and we have enjoyed watching the show. Yes, you can actually see him moving from the outside now! A-MAZING! We have given him a personality already and we like to say what we think he is doing and thinking when he is moving around. It can be pretty funny! Baby G will surely be a happy baby because we DEFINITELY love to laugh around here. :-)

So this week I will get to see him again - if he would be still. :-) I go for another ultrasound on Tuesday morning. The last time he moved around a LOT, even standing on his head once (I've got it on dvd to prove it). But, I am looking forward to seeing him.

Besides the photo op, it should be a quiet week. I'll update you on his progression next Sunday. Until then, Baby G and I hope you all have a GREAT week!

Until next time....
Marcia

3 comments:

  1. Standing on his head....maybe he will be a gymnist. LOL... Ask E what he thinks about that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! You can see him moving from the outside now? I remember that being so freaky to me, so alien-like. But thats just me being weird. Anyway I'm so happy for you and Ezra and I can't wait to see my little nephew in a few months. Get plenty of rest while you can! TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SAW THE 4D ULTRASOUND PIC...I THINK HE LOOKS LIKE EZRA & A LIL LIKE QUIS...LOL! THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY IS AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete